Friday, February 25, 2011

New Blogger App!

I just downloaded my first Blogger App for my iPhone, which is what I'm typing this with. I love that I can Blog while I have a little sleeping babe on me:)

Speaking of sleep.. I have not been getting much of it, thanks to the little sleeping babe on me. Good thing she is so stinkin cute!


(photo to illustrate the cuteness)

This, of course, was taken with my iPhone. I love my fancy DSLR, but my iPhone is with me allll the time. We don't have a land line anymore, so it has to be with me. It is so convenient, too! I can take pictures of my babe, video tape her, and search the web anytime I feel like it. I feel so thankful that I have it.

BTW, what did nursing moms do without the Internet? So nice to have a constant flow of things to read, even if most of the time all I have the energy to read is Facebook or other Blogs.

I hope this App works!

:)Cara

1 comment: